Dragon's Lunch Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
It started out as just your usual Saturday morning game of golf.
But what's this?
The ball went into the hole on the first green and when you went to investigate, you fell into the deepest rabbit hole ever (like, super deep) and ended up in a suit of armor in a dungeon.
The distant sound of dragon-burp wafts up from the depths.
Well, may as well go search for your ball!
- Real Time
- - All the features of a traditional Roguelike - but you play in real time!
- New random generated dungeons each game
- - Enter the same random seed to compete against your friends.
- Permanent death
- - When you're dead, you're dead! No more golf!
- No Pause!
- - Want to check your map? Don't take too long, there's monsters about.
- No Save!
- - That would be pausing the game now, wouldn't it?
- Traditional RogueLike features
- - Found a potion? Drink it to find out what it is. Read scrolls, wield weapons and armour, zap wands and wear rings.
- Play the first 3 Levels
- - Defeat puzzles, traps, and a wide range of monsters before taking on the Dragon on level 12 (in the full game).
- - Runs in English, French and Goblin (NZolzidad!) and other languages can be configured.
Windows: download the zip file, unzip and run DragonsLunch.exe.
Linux/MacOs: Note, very little testing has been done on linux, and no testing at all on MacOS. Download the zip file and run the DragonsLunch script.