A downloadable game for Windows
It started out as just your usual Saturday morning game of golf.
But what's this?
The ball went into the hole on the first green and when you went to investigate, you fell into the deepest rabbit hole ever (like, super deep) and ended up in a suit of armor in a dungeon.
The distant sound of dragon-burp wafts up from the depths.
Well, may as well go search for your ball!
- All the features of a traditional Roguelike - but you play in real time!
New random generated dungeons each game
- Enter the same random seed to compete against your friends.
When you're dead, you're dead! No more golf!
- Want to check your map? Don't take too long, there's monsters about.
- IronMan mode has no saving - that would be pausing the game now, wouldn't it?
- WedgeMan mode is traditional Roguelike saving - save file gets deleted when you reload.
- PutterMan mode allows saving at any point (one save per seed per level).
Traditional RogueLike features
- Found a potion? Drink it to find out what it is. Read scrolls, wield weapons and armour, zap wands and wear rings.
Play the first 4 Levels
- Defeat puzzles, traps, and a wide range of monsters before taking on the Dragon on level 12 (in the full game).
- Runs in English, French and Goblin (NZolzidad!) and other languages can be configured.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: